Thursday, May 14, 2009

eXfuze Seven versus Monavie- Antioxidant Drinks



There is a new, formulated antioxidant/botanical drink on the market and its eXfuze Seven. I've used this product before for a month and for me the effect on my body was greater than Monavie. I used it during spring training, a time where my body is put under extreme distress and I felt stronger day to day both physically and mentally. It helped my recovery each day immensely. Monavie has become the epitome of antioxidant supplement drinks, but I believe that Seven is growing vastly and will eventually evolve into a more effective product. The difference between the two is the fusing of the super-botanicals together contained in Seven compared to one botanical blend contained in Monavie. Monavie is an acai blend and Seven combines Gac, Acai, Goji, Noni, Fucoidan, Mangosteen, and Seabuckthorn. Most people are familiar with each of these different foods in its singular form, but this is the first time all the most popular botanicals have been blended into a great nutritional drink. ExFuze Seven currently doesn't sell products to any retail outlets, so you must either become a distributor to get wholesale pricing or purchase directly from an authorized eXfuze distributor. Its also more economically friendlier than Monavie if you know what I mean. So Hurry and get you some!!! We have a pitcher on our team who is currently a distributor.. Dan McCutchen.. I'll be vested at some point this season!! Its great and worth taking if you're interested in the optimal health...For current or aspiring athletes Seven Pro is also certified through BSCG(banned substance control group). Its different than the certified group that MLB uses, NSF, but the fact that the bottles have this distinction is huge to assure customers that the product doesn't contain dangerous banned substances.. Links: www.exfuze.com/ http://www.bscg.org/. See for yourself.

5 comments:

  1. Exfuze is Taking the Health industry by Storm! Bill Parcells and over 300+ athletes are promoting this product worldwide. Come join a Winning Team @ www.allnaturaldrink.com - This is a must listen to 5 minute overview call @ 877-434-1015 Recession Proof Your Life During This Down Economy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I can find no and I mean ZERO science behind eXfuze Seven's claims. All I did find is it has 11 helpful plants in it while MonaVie has 19. I did pull up eXfuze's website and it appears that they are copying everything that MonaVie says but do not offer any facts to back it up like MonaVie does. Everyone knows copycat companies are fly-by-night so buyer beware!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you eXfuze is well on its way to becoming a true leader in the wellness industry.

    http://exfuzecalendar.com/ Listen to the 9_21_09 Product call. If you need more info contact me iexfuze.net/petercardenas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet On Sports Online is a kind of interface game and it's kinda exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very impress on your information , Its a really very impressive blog.

    monavie

    ReplyDelete